Friday, April 9, 2010

4/9/10 --first blog entry

So it's friday... So it's blog time... Well... To sum up my feelings about life right now, listen to "What are you looking for?" by Sick Puppies. I don't know how I feel... Empty? That sounds about right, I feel like my life, feelings, head, whatever, is just a total void with no hope of filling. I feel as though there are holes in my soul and my life is leaking out and drifting away. People seem distant, I feel as though I'm living alone even when I'm surrounded by friends. I'm not depressed or anything, I'm still the happy me, but a the end of the day I feel as though it was wasted, as though my life means next to nothing. I love track, it takes my mind off life and I can just focus on running, or correct form, or how my next jump will be, and at the end all I don't think much because I'm so tired and sore. But then I get home and the real world comes back, the world where I feel like I mean nothing. I have friends, a loving family, a good faith life... But I can't escape the meaninglessness of it all. I'm not "emo" or anything like that, I just can't answer one simple question: Why?

Post a comment? Ask a question? If you wanna be anonymous you can go here--> http://www.formspring.me/AlexMuravez

No comments:

Post a Comment